Ascension

0

 





In a universe of supernaturals, I am something different. 

 Climb Day transformed Average Joes into spell-projecting intellectuals, Plain Janes into marvelous vampires, and the destitute person at the crossing point of Sunset and Santa Monica into the alpha werewolf of Los Angeles. Tragically for me, my Ascension was… one of a kind. I was struck by lightning and can't quit tossing sparkles. Throughout the previous fourteen years, stowing away has protected me from the public authority, while my uncle's enchantment has kept the public protected from me. Presently, exactly when I've discovered a few similarity to command over my power, my reality flips around once more. A fear monger association has captured my father, pushing me to the focal point of an examination that rapidly uncovers my obscurity was just a deception. The absolute generally well known, hazardous supernaturals on the planet encompass me, and their plans are just about as beguiling as my developing powers. My sworn defender is, as a matter of fact, Connor Thorne - apparently the most seasoned, most impressive vampire in presence. Be that as it may, much silver linings cast shadows; Connor has a larger number of insider facts than I do. I am Fiona Sullivan, and no matter what, the world is going to discover precisely who I am.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !